Rapid progress and exploration of tourism in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) by MH Waziri
A Public Message!
With rapid progress and exploration of tourism in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB), there are some long-term challenges/opportunities for the host entities and the local settlers. They need to exploit opportunities and avoid any of external exploitation. For that, a highly trained, well-mannered and vigilant reception is the dire need of time to funnel the opportunities with local development. The following points are the basic limitations and boundaries that keep in mind the very day.
1. Safe-guard the local culture and demography through proper measures.
2. Keep vigilance your surroundings while flowing of visitors in the region.
3. Draw limits for receptions
4. Organized your marketing strategies and services
5. Safe-guard your ethical and moral values.
6. Showing politeness and good hospitality with visitors.
7. Highlight the historical points with proper guidance.
8. Improve and standardized the serving and staying services.
9. Promote the local healthy and hygienic cuisines.
10. Beware of cheaters and fraudsters.
By: MH Waziri